Life can be a lot like the picture above. It looks beautiful from the outside, from a distance, but when you get up close and personal, it can tell a different story. Do you ever feel like you are trying to hold it all together? Trying to keep all the plates spinning in the air so nothing comes crashing down? If someone were to take a closer look, they might realize you are doing it all with a smile on your face, but you don’t have it as together as it seems. One of your worst fears is that someone would see inside and realize that you don’t have all your shit together….then what would they think of you? Your biggest fear in getting help is that they could confirm the worst you think of yourself.
Life is hard. Things happen. Shoot, maybe you are walking around with a head and a heart full of chaos that you work so hard not to show. What would it feel like to unload it all? Unpack everything you are carrying around and talk. Really talk to someone. I mean unpack the crap and start figuring it all out with someone who cares. Stop listening to that voice in your head that says no one cares, you aren’t enough, and keeps you stuck in this cycle of self-blame.
You feel like you have tried to figure it out. You may have even been successful for a while, but it comes back. The voice in your head just won’t stop talking. You are all out of ideas. The self-help books make you feel worse, the yoga classes and the meal planning feel overwhelming and not like you’re in control, and everybody else has it all together. Why are you so behind?
Perhaps you are feeling overwhelmed right now with all that’s going on in life: things should be easier at work and at home. How are you going to manage taking time for yourself, right? I see you over there:
- Struggling to keep the anxiety at a dull roar so no one realizes you are struggling. Jeez, what would happen if it crept up to a panic attack level right here, right?
- Worried you aren’t doing enough or you aren’t good enough for those around you.
- Petrified that the inner voice is right and you really aren’t enough.
- Crying alone so no one knows you are struggling.
- Working so hard to keep it all together but feeling like you are failing more days than not.
- You keep snapping, and feel bad afterward but don’t realize how angry you are deep down.
- Struggling to live up to the social media standards.
Let’s unpack it. Let’s sort through it together. Really talk, because following some of our greatest challenges, lies the growth. The breakthrough. The new way of thinking and doing. Let’s get there together.
If struggling to overcome the anxiety, fear, constant overwhelm and stress, and that inner voice saying you are not good enough, it may be time to take some time to talk and get some help. Contact me so you can begin to move forward and start living the life you were made for.