- Individual Therapy: $150 per 45-55 minute session
* All major credit cards are accepted forms of payment. A credit card is required to be on file and payment is due in full at the time of the session.
Insurance and Payer Source Accepted**
- Self Pay / Private Pay
- Out of Network
** Please note that using insurance benefits does require a diagnosis in order for me to bill your insurance or for you to use out of network benefits. Out of network benefits may be available to you if I do not accept your insurance company. If you would like to use your out of network benefits, I will provide you with a billing statement each month which you can then submit to your insurance company to attempt to be reimbursed for a portion of your payment.
Please contact me to cancel or reschedule your scheduled appointment at least 48 hours in advance. I do require 48 hours notice for any cancellations. Any no-show or late cancellations will be charged a fee of $125. With short notice, I am unable to provide that time slot to someone else in need of therapy.
Right to a Good Faith Estimate
You have the right to receive a “Good Faith Estimate” explaining how much your medical care will cost.
Under the law, health care providers need to give patients who don’t have insurance or who are not using insurance an estimate of the bill for medical items and services.
• You have the right to receive a Good Faith Estimate for the total expected cost of any non-emergency items or services. This includes related costs like medical tests, prescription drugs, equipment, and hospital fees.
• Make sure your health care provider gives you a Good Faith Estimate in writing at least 1 business day before your medical service or item. You can also ask your health care provider, and any other provider you choose, for a Good Faith Estimate before you schedule an item or service.
• If you receive a bill that is at least $400 more than your Good Faith Estimate, you can dispute the bill.
• Make sure to save a copy or picture of your Good Faith Estimate. For questions or more information about your right to a Good Faith Estimate, visit www.cms.gov/nosurprises or call 1-800-985-3059.