If you are struggling with anxiety, your mood, or that sense of complete overwhelm is keeping you on the sidelines, I understand how difficult that can be. You are struggling to put your finger on it. You feel this sense of overwhelm too often. Feeling irritable and frustrated almost daily? That anxiety and the worry seem to creep up on you way too often and keep you from showing up the way you want to. Do you often wonder am I enough? Am I good enough? Those feelings of worthlessness and the fear of failure keeps you from stepping out of your comfort zone. Let’s be honest, that comfort zone isn’t all that comfortable anyway, right? Too often, you wonder if it will ever get better?
It can be hard to open up about what you are going through. Those thoughts and feelings you struggle with are much more common than you might think. Reaching out for help can even make some of that anxiety worse, but I’ve got you. I have got you. This is a safe place to talk openly and freely about what is bothering you, create the calm you need, and begin to find the path through it all.
As those thoughts and feelings swirl and you find they are keeping you on the sidelines, you may be feeling:
- Overwhelmed and anxious, but not really be able to figure out why or how to fix it.
- Like you are not showing up for those around you like you want to.
- That fear of failure is overwhelming and you are wondering if you are good enough.
- Stressed every single day and not managing it as well as you want to.
- You are losing interest in things that you used to enjoy and find joy doing.
- That you’re letting someone (parents, partner, children) down by needing and coming to therapy.
Even if you are feeling overwhelmed with thoughts and feelings like these, working with a therapist can help you sort it all through and put all the pieces back together.
I get it. It isn’t easy to decide to go to therapy, let alone to share those thoughts and feelings that you keep hidden from so many around you. I am here to hold space for you and be that safe harbor for you. To walk beside you. This is a place for you to be yourself. Talk freely, laugh, cry, and maybe even cuss a little. I respect where you are at and I don’t judge. With kindness, encouragement, and a toolbox worth of tools, we can work together to help get you to the place you want to be. Living a life with far less overwhelm, anxiety, and doubt. A life where you now recognize you are worthy, with less fear of failure, and more desire to push through to create the life you know you were meant to live. Life can be fun again.
Therapy can provide the support you need to help you find your way towards a better life. Even if you’re feeling lost now, I can help guide you in making lasting, positive changes in your life. Therapy can help you:
- Start feeling the joy in your life again.
- Recognize the anxiety and overwhelm for what it is and move past it.
- Feel that sense of worth that begins to fuel you.
- Understand how to manage the stress and move beyond it.
- Take your control back and live your life for you.